The Southeast Project is a church community on the southeast side of Indianapolis creating a different kind of church; a community of people seeking to be genuine, life-changing and impactful. And, you’re invited.
Whatever your background, from the moment you pull in the parking lot, we hope you feel at home. You’ll find a place where you and your family can feel safe and learn about God in a real and relevant way. We are more than just a Sunday morning gathering but we know that is where most people start when they are checking out a church community. With that in mind, here is what you can expect during a typical Sunday morning gathering at Southeast:
A casual, laid back, atmosphere that feels real.
Messages you can understand and apply to your life.
Music you can relate to from our live band.
Environments your kids will love and ask to come back to.
How long does it last?
- You can expect everything to last about an hour.
Can I just check things out without being noticed?
- Yes. You can be as anonymous as you would like to be. If you want, you can also introduce yourself to someone around you and it won’t be awkward or weird.
What will my kids do?
- We have environments created just for kids from newborn through 5th grade. They can stay with you but we think they will love what we have planned for them.
- You will find our Southeast Kid’s check-in area. Upon check, they will receive a name tag with a unique number and you will receive a clothespin with the unique corresponding number. The check in numbers are given out randomly. This secure system makes sure that only you can pick up your child after each morning gathering.
- K-5th Grade worship with their parents and then are dismissed during the teaching time to go to an fun environment created just for them. You can pick them up from the check-in area immediately following the service.
- Our preschool environment happens during the full hour of the adult gathering and is fun, high energy, environment where they sing songs, learn about God and usually create a craft to take home for the refrigerator. You can pick them up from the preschool room immediately after the service.
- Please ask any of our Southeast Kid’s volunteers any questions/concerns you might have on Sunday.
What about babies?
- We have a nursery for birth through toddlers that is staffed by paid, professional, day care workers. We want you to feel safe so we have hired some amazing people who actually watch kids for a living, have background checks and will keep your baby or toddler safe and happy during the worship service.
To learn more about our environments created just for kids, click here.
What’s with the name The Southeast Project?
- We are all works in progress. Our name reminds us none of us have it all together but we are all in this together, working together to be a church for our community as God works in and through our lives.
What to know more?
Still have questions? Contact us here.